In response to the needs of the international industry, AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd regularly launches new multi-client projects for participation by organisations from around the world.
The benefit of joining these GSPs, in which costs are shared, is that each participant gains the results of the whole project at a fraction of the full project cost.
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd has excellent expertise through its in-house R&D, plant service/technical consulting and project management experience and links with plant manufacturers, plant operators, service providers and researchers from around the world. The company is thus in an ideal position to conduct such projects on behalf of project partners and bring together plant experience from best run plants and the latest technology development in Australia, Europe, Japan, USA and elsewhere.
- Pipeline Integrity Management System (PIMS)
- Data processing and modelling
- Degradation modelling using condition monitoring data using statistical and stochastic techniques
- Reliability modelling for complex systems and reliability design, reliability testing, reliability growth testing
- Asset management system development
- Asset life cycle maintenance and management
- Asset management decision making models and process
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Bid Data Analysis/ Analytics
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Pipeline Risk Management/ Analysis
- Fault diagnostics and health management
If you would like to collaborate with us on any of these projects please contact us.