Asset performance management (APM) systems act to improve the reliability and availability of physical assets of a business while minimizing risk and operating costs. APM normally includes;
- Condition monitoring,
- Predictive maintenance
- Asset integrity management
- Reliability-centered maintenance and
- often involves technologies such as asset health data collection, visualization, and analytics.
In other word, APM is an integrated, connected enterprise solution that enables asset-intensive organizations to drive safer, more reliable operations while facilitating optimal performance at a lower sustainable cost.
The purpose to start the APM journey because stakeholders are looking for a system or tool to assist asset health monitoring, to develop and optimise maintenance strategies, or to support asset integrity management system.
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd Reliability Team expertise helps you to make specific determinations about maintenance alternatives and to ensure that our customers are kept informed about the latest updates in the field of reliability and update them with the latest theories in modern asset management to reduce their maintenance cost and enhance the efficiency.
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd‘s team of analysts are dedicated to researching, analyzing, and consulting in these areas:
• Data processing and modelling
• Degradation modelling using condition monitoring data using statistical and stochastic techniques
• Reliability modelling for complex systems and reliability design, reliability testing, reliability growth testing
• Asset life cycle maintenance and management
• Asset Management Support Frameworks and Models
• Asset management decision making models and process
• Bid Data Analysis/ Analytics
• Fault diagnostics and health management
• Fault Diagnostics & Prognostics
• Optimizing Asset Management Practice
• Statistical and Stochastic Models Development for Condition Prediction
• Systems Dynamics Simulation Modelling
• Asset Data Management for Decision Making
• Life Cycle Cost and Risk Management Models