AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd’s Asset Integrity Services assist clients in making informed decisions on the operation and maintenance of their plant and to manage the risks their operations place upon the assets they own or operate. The benefits can include:
- Improved safety and reliability
- Reduced downtime
- Scheduled repair or replacement
- Cost savings
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd Asset Integrity Services provides information on the condition of a component under ‘current’ and ‘planned’ future operating conditions enabling the operator to plan for the remaining life of that component.
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd Asset Integrity Services offers an array of tools, skills and techniques for assessment and analysis of component integrity in:
- Design and life assessment
- Defect assessment
- On-line monitoring
- Life extension
Structural Integrity: covers a broad range of services aimed at assessing the fitness for service of plant and equipment subject to thermal and/or mechanical loading under steady state or transient conditions.
Design code and life assessment: A key activity of Asset Integrity Services is in the area of fitness-for service assessments of a range of plant and equipment. Assessments of this type may be performed on new plant entering service or on existing plant where changes in service are planned or as a result of degradation of the component.
AMCO Integrity Pty Ltd familiar with Australian, British, European and ASME standards and can provide assessments for:
- Temperature distributions
- Mechanical & thermal stress levels and distributions in structures subjected to transient and/or steady state loading
- Dynamic response of components, including natural frequencies & mode shapes
- Stress concentration factors, particularly used for assessing grind-out repair of small defects
- Life prediction under creep and/or fatigue conditions.